Sunday, December 14, 2008

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow....

So today we had a blast playing in the snow outside our house and at the school, with neighborhood friends and school friends. We used our various snow sleds to slide down our street hill...but forgot to put on our helmets--YIKES! Tomorrow will be different, as Evan plowed head first into a parked car. I saw his life flash before my eyes, visions of casts and concussions danced in my head. Luckily no major damage done. Lesson learned. The helmets we bought for skiing will now also be used for sledding!


I am so ecstatically happy that there is no school or work tomorrow. Yes, Virginia, THERE IS A SANTA CLAUS! I will sleep in, play in the freshly fallen snow with my kids, drink hot chocolate, and pray for more snow, more snow, more snow!

1 comment:

Nonickname said...

You guys got a lot of snow! We had a few sprinkles here and there, it was kind of icy and the kids got really, really cold! For us, school and work tomorrow!