Friday, September 5, 2008

Dark and depressing thoughts that no one should have to read.

Okay, I have no idea why I created a blog. I am definitely not telling anyone I know that I've done so. So who if anyone will read this? I don't even really know how blogs work. I do know that my first reaction to writing a blog has always been "I try hard to hide from other people what I'm really thinking, why would I post my thoughts for everyone to see!" And..."Why would anyone want to know what I'm thinking?!" Then there's the idea that if I'm somewhat anonymous on the blog...as in not telling anyone I know, maybe there's a bit of freedom in posting my thoughts to complete strangers. Kind of like a diary.

So why would I want to hide what I'm thinking from others you ask. Well, because it's a bit dark and depressing in here. Hence the title "plathitudes" to reflect my Sylvia Plath-like mindset. Not that my writing is anything like hers, just my propensity for dark and depressing thoughts. Anyway, if anyone is actually reading this, make me a little comment and shock me. Also, explain to me how you find other peoples' blogs in the first place. I really don't get it.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Found you! Thanks for your comment and here's one in return. :) I'm just getting started so I'm sure there will be more comments to follow. The only way I ever find blogs is to follow links on other people's blogs. Can I link to yours, or would rather stay anonymous???

Dawn said...

You can post me. I've altered my thinking on the subject. Thanks for reading:)

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just thought I'd let you know someone was reading this.